Are you planning to sit a professional exam or a university course in financial management or corporate finance? Do you wish to improve your knowledge and understanding of finance and financial management issues? Do you find that the material you are using in your studies of finance focuses excessively on the mathematical proof of financial models, or makes the subject matter seem dull or daunting?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes – then A Student’s Guide to Corporate Finance and Financial Management is the book for you!
- Keeps the mathematical content to an absolute minimum avoiding ‘maths for maths sake’ and focuses on explaining how and why
- Assumes no prior knowledge of financial management and is therefore suitable for someone just starting to study the subject
- Covers advanced financial management including future, options and swaps, and is therefore also suitable for someone studying a more advanced financial management paper
- Ideal as a study or revision aid
- Simulates, as closely as possible, the experience of a tutor being with you as you read through each chapter with clear, easy to follow explanations accompanying all solutions
Is this book for me?
- ACCA Students studying F9, P3 or P4
- CIMA Students studying F1, F2 or F3
- Anyone wanting an overview of Financial Management or Corporate Finance!