A Student’s Guide to...
Preparing Financial Statements
Published: April 2013
Author: Sally Baker
Delivery: usually despatched within UK in 3-5 working days. See delivery details for more information.
Every accountancy qualification requires students to prepare financial statements from a trial balance as it tests the core skills of double entry bookkeeping and knowledge of accounting standards.
- Explains double entry bookkeeping assuming no prior knowledge
- Illustrates how to account for transactions in accordance with IFRSs
- Covers topics tested in foundation, intermediate and advanced levels of exams
- Contains worked examples and questions for students to practise
- Written in an informal, student-friendly style
- An invaluable study companion throughout your exams.