Students sitting professional exams, undergraduates and MBA students often have to study project management as a theoretical discipline. The ‘real life’ issues and the fun of managing projects are often lost alongside all the techniques that have to be learned especially when project management is only a small part of a much broader syllabus. As a result, it can be seen as a rather dry topic with many people failing to spot, not only that it is actually very practical, but that we are all project managers really!
- Covers the techniques but goes beyond them
- Deals in straightforward practical examples
- Takes a case study approach that makes the subject matter easy to relate to
- Is written in such a way that you will not want to put it down
- Provides the insight of an experienced practitioner as to how and why aspects of projects fail or succeed
- Is accompanied by free online resources
Who is this book suitable for?
- Anyone wishing to gain an understanding of Project Management!