Kaplan Publishing’s Understanding People Management
The Understanding People Management book offers an essential introduction to the key concepts of managing people in an organisational context. It covers the crucial ideas which all accountancy and business students need to know from A Level through to degree level and professional qualifications.
- Includes key definitions
- Management theories are outlined in an accessible way
- Knowledge is tested and consolidated through activities and challenging questions
- Each chapter finishes with a summary of the key points and self-test questions which are useful for revision
This people management book can be purchased from the range of business books available online from Kaplan Publishing.
Buy your copy today
Who is this book suitable for?
- Anyone who has an interest in People Management and Management Theories
- ACCA Students who are exempt from paper F1