The FAPR study text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of alternative business structures or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are written by our subject specialists who are also experienced tutors, so they know what works for students and how best to deliver it.
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders
- Produce accounts for partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader