The synoptic study text reinforces knowledge already gained through studying units FSLC, MDCL and MABU and introduces the importance of internal controls in minimising the risk of loss which forms the Accounting Systems and Control unit. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Study Texts are written by our subject specialists who are also experienced tutors, so they know what works for students and how best to deliver it..
- A recap of units FSLC, MDCL and MABU
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role and responsibilities of the accounting function within an organisation
- Evaluate internal control systems
- Evaluate an organisation’s accounting system and underpinning procedures
- Analyse recommendations made to improve an organisation’s accounting system